StarWarsMadness untrailer StarWarsMadness untrailer

Star Wars and Madness..awesome

it's two things, a popular flash series and a popular ugh culture giant/god.

anyways i like them both good to see them joined

MarkArandjus responds:

Thanks!

How to NG Animator God 2 How to NG Animator God 2

lol awesome

I think about 98% of that video was nothing but truth. I was about to beat off to mr.peanut but decided not to to watch the rest of the movie. you've got teh mad flash skillz uber pwner

Thedirtyrobocop911 responds:

well mr peanut is one of my other animation called making plans for nigel its pretyy uhh awesome?

Blamformers! Blamformers!

HAHA awesome stuff

Funny crud man. I watched the movie and have been a long time fan so that was nice. There was a nice amount (maybe tad much). Cool collab as far as a collab can go (8 = pretty high for a collab). one more thing before I go...Tom! whats up yours was like the worst looking one... (still way better than my flashes looked)

: >

Primal War 12 Primal War 12

Pretty Good

Pretty good flash. Nice art and animation fluency. I won't keep anyone busy, so good job and possibly a NG front pager.

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

My GOD!!

So.....much...compact......death and blood (that's a good thing)!!!! The latest Madness Movie, definatiley the best in my opinion. The animations and flow were so fricking perfect . The best Iv'e seen I think. You guys did alot of things different though, like not ending the movie, limited the story vastley, and didn't add anything new like characters until the end with the giant white clown. Iv'e seen all the Madness movies, this would have to be my favorite.

Final Words: Alot more violence
Less story
Much Much better animations and flow
and lastly a much better movie.

Too Many Drugs Too Many Drugs

Kewl new MOOSE.

Love the series, loved the comic, pretty good movie. It sways a little from the comic but that's kewl. I have always loved the series, Greasy Moose. The art in the comics is hella-better than the movie, what's up with that? Kewl new addition to my favorite series.

penndragon penndragon

Very Nice Work

First of all, everyone should ebvy your blend in the music with action animations. The best I have ever seen, that bumped you up from a 7 to 9. The animations were a tad scratchy, cool in one way, but not my way. The story of it reminded me of Yu-Yu Hakusho/Full Metal Alchemist, very nice ( I envy). Last very nice work I loved it.

The Final Task The Final Task

OH MY GOD

AWESOME, pure awesome. The animations were so cool! the best I have ever seen. Uhhhm one thing bad though, it was short and the character animation all moved akward when you used flash. next time use just all hand drawn animations or take some classes on Flash. Still this will go in my favorites.

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Pure Genious

I would give this a 9.7 but I couldn't. I've decided to be alot more precise with my reviews. I loved the voice acting and rhyming, its so frickin sweet. The animations are kinda short and lack full body movement. Other then that i can't think of anything else to say except Mr.Rogers RULES!

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

Good very good, not great

I liked this submission alot because I love the MGS games. HOW THE HELL DID THIS GET NUMBER ONE!!! It was short, i had to right click and stop the flash just to see what the hell you said during the cut scenes, graphically it sux(except the ass part), and finally it was frickin hilarious. This is going in my favorites most certain (that doesn't happen much).

PROMISE ME TO MAKE A SEQUEL THAT YOU ACTUALLY TRIED 100% ON, you have alot of talent.